Kawasaki Mule KAF400
Kawasaki Mule KAF600
Kawasaki Mule KAF620
The Dayco XTX belt offers:
• Faster and more consistent throttle response at high speeds
• Quicker throttle response at mid-speed acceleration
• Greater secondary acceleration at high RPMs
• Reduction in slippage during the highest levels of torque
• Increased horsepower capacity
• Better performance during deceleration (more responsive engine braking)
• Tested and proven reliable at well over 12,000 RPMs
• Cooler running than the leading competitors
Shipping Information:We normally ship orders within 1-4 BUSINESS days from the time the order is placed unless the specific product purchased has a longer availability time specified. If we have the products in our physical location we will always try to ship out the same day, but we sometimes need to get parts from other locations to complete an order. Weekend orders will not be processed until Monday. If for some reason your item is out of stock, we will notify you via e-mail or phone.
Note: If you are choosing 3 Day, 2 Day or Next Day shipping, these shipping rates take effect once the order is shipped (usually within 1-4 business days). If you need the products immediately, please call for availability.
FREE SHIPPING:Items that state free shipping or shipping included - This applies to Australian States and Territories. There will never be free shipping on international orders.
International Orders:Customers with shipping addresses outside of Australia are responsible for all duties, import taxes and brokerage fees. These are *not* included in the cost of shipping or handling of your order. Customs, duties, and taxes vary widely from country to country; please check with your local customs agency for details on estimated costs.
Australian domestic and international shipping costs, customs, duty, and taxes are non-refundable: if a shipment is refused by a customer, the cost of the original shipping, any brokerage/customs/duty/taxes, and return shipping charges will *not* be refunded.