ECU MUST BE SHIPPED TO US FOR THIS MOD TO TAKE PLACE - FREE RETURN SHIPPING IN AUSTRALIA
Evolution Powersports has done it again - programming for the Polaris GENERAL has yielded excellent wheel horsepower gains! Timing, fueling, torque limit modifications, rev limits and speed limits have all been changed to extract the most power and make the vehicle as fast & fun as possible. A 4 wheel horsepower increase on a stock machine and an 9 wheel horsepower with intake & exhaust! We also build additional safety into our tune by lowering the fan on temperature by 20 deg F. The OEM fan on temperature is is too high (well over 200 deg F). In addition the fan on/off temperatures can be set for each customer depending upon where they live and the conditions typically ridden in.
Other great features are added and/or changed to enhance the drivability and fun factor of the vehicle. Evolution Powersports has vast knowledge of the Polaris Bosch ECU from our work in the automotive world. We have brought this expertise to the SXS market to extract the most performance from the Polaris Pro Star 1000 engine as possible. Please ship your ECU to our Somerset WI location or you may choose "With New Polaris ECU" below. You can also have your ECUs programmed by one of our Flashing Dealers (see Dealers section for a list of dealers with flash capability)
- Big horsepower gains
- Rev Limiters raised to 9200 for both high and low gear
- Improved throttle response in all modes (E-Gas Settings Improved)
- 100% Throttle in both high and low gear
- Improved ignition timing advance optimized for 91 Octane for maximum power
- Speed limits raised from 75 to 95 mph in high gear and from 44 to 60 mph in low gear
- Fueling adjusted for aftermarket components (intakes, exhausts and cat deletes) for optimal Air/Fuel Ratios
- No need to run a "piggyback" fuel controller with our programming for most bolt on mods
- Torque Limiters removed ("Shaft Saver delete") for a much more responsive and fun vehicle
- Cooling fan on temperature is lowered by 20 Deg F, but can be set to whatever temperature the customer wants
Shipping Information:We normally ship orders within 1-4 BUSINESS days from the time the order is placed unless the specific product purchased has a longer availability time specified. If we have the products in our physical location we will always try to ship out the same day, but we sometimes need to get parts from other locations to complete an order. Weekend orders will not be processed until Monday. If for some reason your item is out of stock, we will notify you via e-mail or phone.
Note: If you are choosing 3 Day, 2 Day or Next Day shipping, these shipping rates take effect once the order is shipped (usually within 1-4 business days). If you need the products immediately, please call for availability.
FREE SHIPPING:Items that state free shipping or shipping included - This applies to Australian States and Territories. There will never be free shipping on international orders.
International Orders:Customers with shipping addresses outside of Australia are responsible for all duties, import taxes and brokerage fees. These are *not* included in the cost of shipping or handling of your order. Customs, duties, and taxes vary widely from country to country; please check with your local customs agency for details on estimated costs.
Australian domestic and international shipping costs, customs, duty, and taxes are non-refundable: if a shipment is refused by a customer, the cost of the original shipping, any brokerage/customs/duty/taxes, and return shipping charges will *not* be refunded.