- NEW – CAD engineered cast aluminum end tanks for much smoother flow in and out of the core
- Race tested for durability and performance at the BAJA 1000, BITD and Lucas Offroad Series with great success
- Reduces intake air temperature – denser air charge means more power!
- Helps to keep timing optimized which in turn keeps full power for longer runs
- Direct replacement reusing the OEM fan
- Testing has shown up to 20 degree reduction in charge air temperature over the OEM intercooler
- 100% Bolt on, direct replacement – reuses OEM fan (requires minor trimming of the OEM plastic)
- CAD engineered cast aluminum end tanks designed for maximize flow & efficiency
- Reduced intake air temperature – denser air charge and more power
- Lower overall intake temperature keeps timing optimized which in turn means more power
- Approximately 50% larger core than the OEM intercooler
- Complete BLIZZARD Intercooler w/ provisions to mount OEM intercooler fan
- Installation Instructions w/ diagram to trim the OEM intercooler cover
Shipping Information:We normally ship orders within 1-4 BUSINESS days from the time the order is placed unless the specific product purchased has a longer availability time specified. If we have the products in our physical location we will always try to ship out the same day, but we sometimes need to get parts from other locations to complete an order. Weekend orders will not be processed until Monday. If for some reason your item is out of stock, we will notify you via e-mail or phone.
Note: If you are choosing 3 Day, 2 Day or Next Day shipping, these shipping rates take effect once the order is shipped (usually within 1-4 business days). If you need the products immediately, please call for availability.
FREE SHIPPING:Items that state free shipping or shipping included - This applies to Australian States and Territories. There will never be free shipping on international orders.
International Orders:Customers with shipping addresses outside of Australia are responsible for all duties, import taxes and brokerage fees. These are *not* included in the cost of shipping or handling of your order. Customs, duties, and taxes vary widely from country to country; please check with your local customs agency for details on estimated costs.
Australian domestic and international shipping costs, customs, duty, and taxes are non-refundable: if a shipment is refused by a customer, the cost of the original shipping, any brokerage/customs/duty/taxes, and return shipping charges will *not* be refunded.