Fitment: All Can-AM Models w/3 Roller Secondary clutch
- 2017-2020 Maverick X3 / Max / Turbo R
- 2018-2020 Maverick Trail-Sport 1000R / 800R – All models w/3 roller secondary clutch
- 2018 Maverick X3 900 H.O.
- 2020 Defender HD10 / MAX
- Replaces OEM # 420629211 / 417127016
Built to withstand the harshest environments and extreme shock-load. These ARE the World’s Best Secondary Rollers on the market!
- Massive amounts of mechanical Strength coming in at 16,000 (psi) of Tensile Strength
- Extreme dimensional stability using tighter tolerances on the CNC Machine compared to OEM
- Enhanced compressive strength and stiffness, Inherently good wear, and abrasion resistance
- Excellent fatigue, stress-crack, hydrolysis, and chemical resistance
- Continuous service temperature of 500º F
- Melting temp creeping up on the 700º F mark
Shipping Information:We normally ship orders within 1-4 BUSINESS days from the time the order is placed unless the specific product purchased has a longer availability time specified. If we have the products in our physical location we will always try to ship out the same day, but we sometimes need to get parts from other locations to complete an order. Weekend orders will not be processed until Monday. If for some reason your item is out of stock, we will notify you via e-mail or phone.
Note: If you are choosing 3 Day, 2 Day or Next Day shipping, these shipping rates take effect once the order is shipped (usually within 1-4 business days). If you need the products immediately, please call for availability.
FREE SHIPPING:Items that state free shipping or shipping included - This applies to Australian States and Territories. There will never be free shipping on international orders.
International Orders:Customers with shipping addresses outside of Australia are responsible for all duties, import taxes and brokerage fees. These are *not* included in the cost of shipping or handling of your order. Customs, duties, and taxes vary widely from country to country; please check with your local customs agency for details on estimated costs.
Australian domestic and international shipping costs, customs, duty, and taxes are non-refundable: if a shipment is refused by a customer, the cost of the original shipping, any brokerage/customs/duty/taxes, and return shipping charges will *not* be refunded.