WBB1186 Replaces OEM 3211202, 3211186.
World’s Best Belt Line
- Manufacturing, quality control certifications — ISO-14001, ISO-9001, and IATF-16949.
- 3rd Generation heavy-duty, high-twist Aramid Fiber cord for HIGH HORSEPOWER TENSILE LOAD requirements. Making it the strongest belt on the market, surpassing even our EX and Sand Storm lines.
- Highest shock load rating to date being able to withstand the power of the 400hp machines.
- Increased top cog pressure load design that increases sidewall rigidity, prevents top cog bowing, but still allows for increased rotational flexibility.
- Bottom cog uses HIGH MODULOUS RUBBER COMPOUND (BZX1) for better heat resistance and heat dissipation.
- Bottom cog is impregnated with short Aramid Fibers for better belt-to-sheave adhesion and reduced overall belt temperature.
- Latest bottom cog design for greater rotational efficiency at full shift.
- Precision ground sidewall angle (SCUFFING) for smooth engagement, increased power transfer and lower operating belt temperature.
- Aramid Fiber cord, versus polyester, wraps over bottom cogs for increased bottom cog strength.
- Increased cord pop-out resistance.
This belt is for the rider / racer that is looking for the latest in technology and proven performance.
Shipping Information:We normally ship orders within 1-4 BUSINESS days from the time the order is placed unless the specific product purchased has a longer availability time specified. If we have the products in our physical location we will always try to ship out the same day, but we sometimes need to get parts from other locations to complete an order. Weekend orders will not be processed until Monday. If for some reason your item is out of stock, we will notify you via e-mail or phone.
Note: If you are choosing 3 Day, 2 Day or Next Day shipping, these shipping rates take effect once the order is shipped (usually within 1-4 business days). If you need the products immediately, please call for availability.
FREE SHIPPING:Items that state free shipping or shipping included - This applies to Australian States and Territories. There will never be free shipping on international orders.
International Orders:Customers with shipping addresses outside of Australia are responsible for all duties, import taxes and brokerage fees. These are *not* included in the cost of shipping or handling of your order. Customs, duties, and taxes vary widely from country to country; please check with your local customs agency for details on estimated costs.
Australian domestic and international shipping costs, customs, duty, and taxes are non-refundable: if a shipment is refused by a customer, the cost of the original shipping, any brokerage/customs/duty/taxes, and return shipping charges will *not* be refunded.